суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

equipment kernel oil palm refinery




So today was the same as the past two weeks pretty much. I slept till about 12:30 and went on the computer not like anyone was on, everyone was in school. I read more of this play for english its so boring i cannot stand it, i did some work and typed up more shit. Im dreading monday, im gonna be bombarded with work, ill probably cry. I have to work monday too, damnit. Well i did some things around the house today too, being home all this time really makes me into doing things for once like chores. It keeps my dad happy and it helps us not to fight so thats good. I made dinner again and cleaned. I watched degrassi, i love that show so much. I get really into it, its the only show i can actually follow up with. I think kenny is coming over later to watch a movie, i havent seen him in a while and itll be good to actually hangout with someone since ive been isolated. Tomorrow i think im going to some stores to get things i need, money is becoming a big issue. Things are starting to look so much more expensive to me now and im scared. I feel bad asking my parents for money day after day, the economy sucks. Being home has made me think an awful lot, and things have more importance to me now.

beautiful by coldplay lyric world, equipment kernel oil palm refinery, equipment kernel oil palm palm process, equipment kenner restaurant, equipment kennel retail supply.



Комментариев нет: