пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

de agostini spitfire




Last night I had agreed with Lindsay to go to a bar to torment her ex. I figured I could just focus on that and if I wasnapos;t digging the scene I would just tell her and weapos;d move along.

We were to Ray Kellyapos;s Pub in Bridgeport...and she was right, the crowd was really chill and friendly. They had some live music going and the game on the telly. I guess her exapos;s current girl was there and hightailed it once we arrived. Linds knew some of the regulars so we chatted with them and made some new buddies as I nursed my Diet Coke. Going in and out the bar stink got me every time.

Everything was cool until this guy was hitting on Linds and I and this other guy kept playing with a knife. We just looked at each other and knew that it was time to call it a night She clung to me as I walked her back to her car like Iapos;d be any protection. Iapos;m just a naive white girl in Bridgeport after midnight. I was feeling nauseous too, but realized I hadnapos;t eaten anything since 11 that morning. Luckily I had a snack in my car once I got back to it at the Starbucks on 7.

Time to walk out and get some coffee and finally wake up

download hearts of iron 2, de agostini spitfire, de agostini spitfire magazine, de agostini uk.



Комментариев нет: