понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cloud 9 tattoo body piercing




This climate change whoseewhatsit... Tina Fey, I love you so.

How is it possible that I hadnapos;t seen the VP debate SNL skit?� It hurts to laugh...� You dopes got schooled Biden style.

I wish my camera worked because Osiris is on the couch wearing a tank top with a giant spongebob face on it, skin tight red-and-white striped pants, and my boots... Which come 3/4 of the way up his thigh.� Heapos;s playing with a bobblehead homer.� Hi-larious.�

There is so much to do and parties to go to this weekend.� I am going to hermitize a bit this week and ignore the impending sense of doom.� Denial is, after all, my middle name.

Ugh.� Thatapos;s a lie.� Itapos;s elizabeth.

dallas foreclosure, cloud 9 tattoo body piercing, cloud 9 tattoo and body piercing, cloud 9 tattoo, cloud 9 strip club lincoln.



Комментариев нет: